AnalogyOfFrozenSheep Ep2 AnalogyOfFrozenSheep Ep2

Breathtaking

Rarely does a movie come along that brings a tear to my eye. This was that movie and the joy of watching it is only tainted by the fact that it will be a long time before I feel this happy again.

The artist, FrozenSheep, a prodigy at his craft considering his young age, puts his peers to shame in his latest effort in the prolific series, AnalogyOfFrozenSheepNGDoesn'tAllowEno ughLettersInTitle.

Bravo.

LUV ANNE ^___^ LUV ANNE ^___^

Beautiful

It saddens me that the ignorant NG populace refuse to see the deep and touching message hidden within this flash. Your tribute to a girlfriend is both loving and stern, not to mention beautifully scored.

Shit Eater 20XX Shit Eater 20XX

Nice Work.

The reviews truly sadden me. I spent days on the background art for this and am meet with a completely unappreciative audience. Good job with the rest of it Vespene, it came together better than I expected.

VespeneGas responds:

You really are a great artist, you should make a Deviantart!

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Pretty Good

The entire series has been pretty decent but I think the whole memory loss thing was an unnecessary and far fetched way to tie everything together. The ending felt rushed.

The voice acting and graphics are great and the game itself is entertaining enough.

I would have preferred for everything to be contained in the one file rather than a ploy to get hits for armor games. It was acceptable for the walkthrough but not for the extra rooms.

Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game

Good game

I can't really comment on improvements as I didn't play the first one. It was a good game but maybe a little more variety is necessary between the first 2 levels. I didn't really appreciate having to changed websites mid game, but you do what you gotta do.

Overall, well put together and enjoyable to play.

Battlefield General Battlefield General

Potentially a great game.

The graphics were perfect for a game of this nature, although the sound did get annoying and turning it off completely just made it unnaturally silent.

The real problems lie with the controlling of the troops. Although it works in your favour when the entire attacking army is charging forward only to be stopped by water, allowing you to blast them with cannons, it is annoying when that happens to you.

The characters refuse to disengage making it impossible to set traps and when i order cannon to attack a more dangerous attacker then disregard my commands and simply attack the closest person.

The game would be greatly improved if direct orders override the AI's coding...